Tuesday, December 23, 2008

seeing the light

I am just a person like everybody else. I have gone through hard times and struggles. I went to Mercy on April 29th, 2008. I went because of an eating disorder. I did great in the program and graduated on Oct. 6th, 2008. Once I came home it became really hard for me. At first I didn't do so well. I struggled a lot and got in a lot of fights with my mom. Now it is almost Christmas an for the past few weeks I finally have been applying what I learned and have let God help me with my struggles. I have finally seen the light that I want a happy life. I want to have God and family in my life. I also want to live a long life. I am working everyday to do what I need to do and I have great support helping me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea Its Courtney.I remember they day you got there because I got there April 29th at night.I just wanted to say I am so proud of you for sticking through mercy and Graduated.Its really good to hear you are still fighting and letting the loard lead the way. hope your Holidays were Great. happy new Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, sweet girl, just want to tell you, you are NOT alone in your struggle. I've struggled alot with turning to old eating disorder patterns as well, since I've graduated, but God is so good to me! I'm excited that you are letting God back in your life to help you in the struggle...I am learning and going through the same thing... I love you so much and am SO proud of you!

    Love, audrey

    ReplyDelete